20′ x 100′ 7 mil UV Heat Shrink Film Non-FRSeptember 15, 2016
Dura-Skrim Reinforced Plastic Sheeting 6 mil Non-FR
$125.63 – $201.00
Dura-Skrim is a diamond pattern heavy duty plastic sheeting, reinforced for heavy duty protection. Pro-Tect Services, Inc. is a stocking distributor of a great product called Dura-Skrim. Dura-Skrim is a reinforced plastic that consists of two sheets of high-density polyethylene film laminated together with a third layer of molten polyethylene with diamond shaped reinforcements between the layers. The manufacturing process used to create this heavy duty film is designed to significantly lessen the chance of a tear and also helps to increase the life of the product. It can be used for a wide variety of projects that require a lightweight yet highly tear-resistant protection such as building enclosures, temporary walls, liners, packaging protection and abatement applications.
- String reinforced diamond pattern
- Heavy duty
- 6 mil
- Works in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures.
- Can be seamed or heat welded together with a propane fired heat tool.
- Easy to manage roll size – apx. 48″ tall and 9″-11″ in diameter.
- Available in 20′ x 100′, 24′ x 100′ & 32′ x 100′ rolls
20' x 100', 24' x 100', 32' x 100'
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This is a short description