Zerust 20′ x 100′ 8 mil Outdoor Preservation Heat Shrink FilmJanuary 17, 2017
VC6-2 Capsules (2yr/900 cu. ft.) 4/caseJanuary 17, 2017
ActivPak 35 (LS) VCI Pouches
$45.68 – $423.94
Std Conditions Harsh Conditions
35 ft3 (1 m3) / 2 years 11 ft3 (0.3 m3) / 4 months
- Targeted corrosion prevention for raw metal surfaces being stored or packaged.
- Works for Ferrous metals and Aluminum (Test before placing in direct contact with zinc, brass or copper, may cause discoloration).
- Prevents flash corrosion on bare metal.
- ActivPak’s can provide protection for up to 2 years in standard warehouse, storage areas & sealed packaging.
- ActivPak’s can provide protection for up to 4 months in harsh conditions such as petrochemical sites, wastewater treatment facilities and other plants and locations in close proximity to salt, ocean and gases.
- Available in 10, 50 & 100 count cases
Zerust ActivPak(LS) packets offers a new technology of Vapor
Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) combined with Volatile Flash Corrosion
Inhibitor (FCI™) to protect ferrous and aluminum metals in enclosed
spaces. This combination goes to work in minutes to protect against
both flash rust and long-term corrosion with its progressive
VCI chemistry. Test before use on copper, brass or zinc. Do not place in
direct contact or use more than recommended.
ActivPak provides corrosion control when there are concerns about
manufacturing processes and fluids leaving corrosive residues. The packets
reduce flash rust and corrosion incidents, even on contaminated parts and
in challenging environments. ActivPak inhibitors form an invisible shield
that provides powerful and safe* corrosion protection that does not leave
a residue and does not need to be removed prior to welding or painting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This is a short description